Blink Trades (hereinafter referred to as “Blink Trades”, “we”, “us” or “the Company”) endeavours to protect your privacy and personal and financial data from unauthorized access by third parties. As a result Blackridge spends sufficient time in utilises multiple resources in order to achieve this goal.
2. We ask you for the data necessary for registering an Account, providing functional service, and using this data if a dispute arises between the Company and yourself. Providing this data is required for client identification and thus allows you to perform various operations in your Account.
3. We may also collect data to improve our understanding of your needs and preferences by communicating through Live Chat, conducting brief surveys on our website and communicating with you over the phone. You provide this data to us voluntarily.
4. We may use the data that you directly provide when communicating.
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
1. To ensure that the content in our website is presented to you in the most effective manner and to improve the content of our website.
2. To communicate with you and contact you and to provide you with products and services that you request from us or, where you have consented to be contacted, for products and services that we feel may be of interest to you;
3. Μanaging and administering the products and services provided to you.
4. Keeping you updated as a client in relation to changes to our services and relevant matters.
5. Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Services.
6. Develop and test new products and features.
7. Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
8. Diagnose or fix technology problems.
9. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
10. We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties and our processors to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email.
11. To notify you about updates to the website.
12. To send out newsletters or information about other opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you. We will only send this to you if you have indicated that you wish to receive such information and we will respect your wish not to do so if you communicate such wish to us. You can opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time if you do not wish to receive such marketing material by clicking on ‘unsubscribe’.
13. To promote safety and security. We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on our regulated services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies. We work hard to protect your account using teams of IT specialists, automated systems, and advanced technology such as encryption.
2. We reserve the right to provide personal data to third parties if required by law or if we receive formal requests from law enforcement and other government agencies.
3. We may also provide your personal data to tax authorities or organizations that require the data to be provided in order to comply with laws against money laundering and financing terrorism, or when necessary to protect our rights or property. When transferring your information to third parties we maintain the confidentiality and security of the information being transferred.
4. In order to give you comprehensive, state-of-the-art high-quality service, we may exchange your personal data with our partners. However, the use of your personal data is limited to sharing your account number with one of our partners at their request.
5. At your request, we can provide information about the services that our partners provide for us.
Limit on liability
2. We may enlist outside organizations to help us manage the website and collect and analyze statistical data. These outside organizations may install and use their own cookies on our behalf.
3. We may review, store, and delete correspondence from you at our discretion.
4. We may analyze your internal messages in order to evaluate the quality of our services.